Wednesday 31 May 2017

Romantic Messages For Lovers

34. Love is the air that I breath is every night; love is the thoughts that you give me, love is everything that you give me, and that is why I love you.

35. What is cute feeling in love? The girl will be thinking about boyfriend suddenly msg beeps from her mobile saying honey stop thinking about me. Yeah, I am getting hiccups.

36. When I miss you, not miss you alone. I will always miss you and me together because we are both makes one. I love you very much.

Good Morning Quotes For Girlfriend

37. I ask God for a rose, and he gave me flowers. I ask God for water, and he gave me an ocean. I asked God for an angel and gave me the best love ever!

38. I love my eyes when you look it, I love my name when you say it, I love my heart when you love it, and I love my life because you are part of it.

39. A special message. Love is thinking about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself can you guess who I'm thinking about? For my sweet.

40. I don't say it often enough, but I want you to know that I love you.

41. Give a laugh to all but smile to one, give cheeks to all but lips to one, give love to all but heart to one, let everybody love you, but you love one.

42. You are my sweetest dream come true. Good morning!

43. Love isn't a decision; it's a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then life would be much simpler, but then less magical.

44. When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you, when I kissed you, I was scared to lose you and now that I love you, I am afraid to love you.

Good Morning Quotes For Boyfriend

45. I want to tell you that I will share all your worries wipe your tears, take care of your heart, and I will love you all my life.

46. This message has the following attachments - the sweetest kiss and coziest hug, the cutest cuddle and warmest snuggle. Good night.

47. Everyone says that loves hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts, Everyone confuses these with love but is reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel beautiful again.

48. I don't know where I stand with you and I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you. All I want to do is with you.

49. When you love someone, don't make them love you as much as you do. But love them so much that they don't want to be loved by anyone except you.

50. A special smile, a particular face, a special woman no one can replace. I love you and always will. You've filled a space no one could fill.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Her

No comments:

Post a Comment